Local SEO With Google Maps For 2019
[title size=”2″]A Complete Guide On Local SEO With Google Maps For 2019[/title]
Below are a group of great links from Brightlocal.com, a nationally recognized Local SEO software company that I have used in the past. The software is great; the information they produce is wonderful as well, filled with legitimate tests and real educational value.
If you are trying to rank your business yourself or are an agency looking for the latest new information and statistics, these are some great articles to read.
- Local Consumer Review Survey 2018
- How to Optimize Your Google My Business Description
- Google Reviews Study: How Many Reviews Do Local Businesses Need?
- The Risky Review Schemes That Could Sink Your Business
- SEO Citations Study: How Many Citations Do Local Businesses Have?
- Google Algo Update Postmortem: How Did It Affect Local Businesses?
- Annual Trends in Local Search Ranking Factors Analyzed
- Online Reputation Management Survey
- The Advanced Guide to Ranking in Local Search
- Local Citations Trust Report 2018
- How Can Local Businesses Fight Spam in Local Results?
- Comparison of Local Review Sites: Which Platform is Growing the Fastest?
[title size=”2″]Some Local Google Map Tips From Me[/title]
- www.Yext.com – You gotta sign up and get your business listed here, you just have to, they control 75% of the top business directories online; you can negotiate down to $400 for the year and then simply don’t renew after you have submitted your information the first time, it won’t go away
- Make sure your business Name, Address & Phone Number (NAP) are always exactly matching your Google Maps location information, anywhere you promote it on the web
- Get your NAP listed in as many places online as you can, the more the better; try to get it on big traffic and high authority websites
- Get as many reviews as you can, nd do your best to make sure they are detailed about the service they received
- 5 stars and no comments counts as 4.5 stars; be sure to get people to leave comments
- Customers can now upload pictures; take professional pictures and send them to customers to upload themselves with their review
- DO NOT BUY FAKE REVIEWS – You WILL get busted
- You can upload over 25 pictures, pictures sell and businesses with more pictures get seen more
- Make sure you have selected the right category for your business
- A profile picture (cover photo) of a person converts better than a logo, object or scenery (people want to know who they are buying from, it’s important to have a team page and happy trustworthy smiling photograph face to the company)