[title size="2"]Can You Have More Than One Google Map Listing?[/title] The short answer: Yes. There…
Importance Of Local Map Listings
Why It Is Important To Be In The Google Map Listings
In 2013, reviews were considered to be 30% of a potential customers buying decision. Today, not having a local map listing with positive reviews can tank a once thriving local business.
- 50% of people now use the local map service in Google to find local services
- People are more likely to call the closest map listing near them
- People are more likely to call the map listing with the best reviews in their local area
- 80% of people are more likely to go with a 5 star reviewed map listing even if it is a little further away than a map listing with no reviews or less than a ‘3 star review’.
- 3 or more stars in the reviews is enough to help the buyer continue to make the call
- 2.9 or less stars is enough to turn a potential buyer away from their decision to buy