The Best Wichita Bail Bonds Company I want to recommend an awesome company that is…
Youtube & Company Video’s For Wichita Businesses
Youtube & Online Video Production
Looking for a video production company to make your next company or personal video to promote your business and tell your story in Wichita, KS?
One of our clients, Celco Inc, in Anthony, KS just had a video production genius make a video for their company and I have to say it is one of the best we’ve seen.
“It’s so valuable and time lasting that now I am recommending the video to all my clients and anyone else who needs or wants a video to represent them and their company to the public or via private meetings as an introduction to a briefing.” – Thomas J, Founder of Residual Rank
Greg Alexander makes some of the best company videos in Wichita, KS and the nation.
We usually do package deals with the website design or other marketing if you want a video intro or explainer for your business. We can even set up Youtube Video Campaigns that display to a targeted location like a city, state or zip code and to custom targeted audiences based on age, gender, interests, etc… call us for pricing and questions.
About The Video Specialist We Work With
Greg Alexander, owner of Alexander Video Productions, has over 13 years of editing and video experience in news and production. He does all types of videos; marketing videos, training video, commercials, web videos, wedding films and wedding videography. He takes pride in every project and always goes the extra mile to make sure each and every customer gets the attention they need to make their project a success. Results are important, and Greg is committed to help you make the most of your production budget.
Video Intro For Atlas SPring & Axle Shop in Wichita, KS
Company Video Intro For Central Electropolishing in Anthony, KS
How Videos Improve Sales - Case Study
In the below example of real statistics on a Kansas based business, after adding a professional video presentation to the website homepage, 75% of the visitors stayed on the homepage to watch the video.
Improving the bounce rate of the website by 75%.
That means 75% of the people who usually just ‘left’ the website immediately, decided instead to stay and watch the video. We placed the video in different places on the website and measured the traffic over months to find the right spot and eventually we found the best place, was right in front of the visitors face 🙂
Add Your Heading Text Here
The ranking for the main keywords for this business went from page 3 to page 1 after the video was placed and the bounce rate went down and time on site increased.
The Path To Purchase Changed After Inserting The Video
Using heatmap tracking, the path to purchase went from…
homepage -> about -> service pages -> contact
homepage -> contact
Here Are The Actual Statistics Showing The Results
Online Video Statistics
- 55% of people watch videos online every day (MWP).
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same
topic, they are more likely to choose video (MWP).
- 54% of senior executives share work-related videos with colleagues weekly (TubularInsights).
- 52% of marketers believe that video is effective for brand awareness (WowMakers).
- Using the word ‘video’ in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19% (Syndacast). Including video in a landing page can increase conversion by 80% (EyeView)
- Almost 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store (ThinkWithGoogle).
- 43% of marketers said they’d create more video content if there were no obstacles like time, resources, and budget (Buffer).
- Among millennials, YouTube accounts for two-thirds of the premium online
video watch across devices (ThinkWithGoogle).
- 8 out of 10, 18-to-49-year-olds watch YouTube in an average month (ThinkWithGoogle).
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of
content with the best ROI (Syndacast).
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users (VidYard).
- People spend on average 2.6x more time on pages with video than without (Wistia).
Leave a Comment