Reporting A Fake Review In Google Maps Fake reviews happen. Sometimes a competitor will make…
You can use Youtube videos to help gain online reputation and positive reviews. See here how a law firm in San Diego, the Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick, have made educational Youtube videos to help people all over the world solve issues with immigration.
90,572 views over 1 year, with 1,300 likes and who knows how many shares.
Example Of Youtube Educational Guide & Online Reputation Gain
See how they have provided basic instructions and educational information for potential clients and visitors. In doing just this 30 minute video explainer of a basic form, they generated over 90,000 views in 1 year from this video alone, and they have dozens of them.
Imagine what you could do with your own business by doing simple, to-the-point explainer videos of common issues in your own business field or industry.
Youtube Reputation Causing Positive Online Reviews
Their online reputation in Google Maps and other review sites is excellent. One of the highest rated law firms in San Diego.
Example of Youtube Educational Videos Turning Into Online Reviews For The Business
23 of their 240 reviews are verifiably referencing the Youtube channel as the reason for the positive review. No doubt many others were too, they just didn’t mention Youtube in the text.
Reviews Are Critically Important For Businesses In The 21st Century
Review Statistics from birdeye.com…
- 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation
- 7 out of 10 consumers will leave a review for a business if they’re asked to
- 90% of consumers read less than 10 reviews before forming an opinion about a business
- 54% of people will visit the website after reading positive reviews
- 73% of consumers think that reviews older than 3 months are no longer relevant
- 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more
- 58% of consumers say that the star rating of a business is most important
So, What Should You Be Making Videos About?
In order to really dominate the industry in Youtube, a term which I like to call “Industry Authority Domination”, you need to gather together in a giant list, all the questions related to your industry, product or service and answer them briefly and intelligently in as few words as possible in a short video explanation.
You need to be the leading answer for the who, what, when. why, how and where of your service, product or idea.
How To Maximize Your Youtube Views & Engagement
Frustrated as to why your videos aren’t ranking above other people on Youtube? Got a competitor with way fewer views and likes than yours but still, they beat you in the Youtube search? Ranking on Youtube has everything to do with ‘engagement’.
You want people to be super interested, watch it past the 30-second mark, you want them making comments and to be responding to all comments. Promote your video on other social media outlets, have a short into, include an ending “Subscribe” button or request people to visit your website or answer a question in the comments. Making your title amazing, use adjectives to describe it and include the word “Video” in it.
Youtube listens to your video, so if you are using keywords that the video is about and the keywords you use in the video match what the video is optimized for, it makes a difference.
Tips & Advice For Making A Youtube Video People Will Watch
- 5 keywords
- 8-15 minutes
- Accurate description
- Title Format = Keyword: Benefit “Video” (Year)
- Explain what you will teach in the first 10 seconds
- Get people past 30 seconds
- Bright non-youtube color thumbnail
- No more than a 4-second intro
- Add links to the description (like the website, or publishers website, or interviewers website – and they count as backlinks when people share the vie)
- Make sure to transcribe the video and include it in the closed caption section as well (writing it yourself versus letting Google’s automated system is way better)
- Make sure the video is on a related page on your own website (if you have one)
- Make a Google ads account and promote the video for the first week to gain initial traction
*Facebook gives more authority to videos posted on Facebook’s own server (i.e. – not copied from Youtube)
Things That Affect Youtube Ranking
- Likes – the more likes the better, and the ratio between likes/dislikes
- A likes/dislikes of 21000/100 likes is much better than 300/100 likes/dislikes
- Saved to favorites
- Past 30 seconds is considered a real video watch
- Comments & responding to comments
- Use keyword in Title
- Use keywords in description (sprinkled in)
Audience Attention Report
Youtube provides statistics on videos to show when people stopped watching – pay attention to this and adjust your videos based on where peoples attention is, the longer people watch, the better
Other Youtube Ranking Tips
- Have a professional-looking channel page
- About section
- who it’s for
- what types of videos you put out
- when you put out new videos
- Channel art, have good solid graphics, bright eye-catching color, simple clean and professional, appeal to the crowd
- Channel icon (profile image) – make sure you have a clear, professional easy to see channel icon, picture of yourself or an optimized picture of your logo
- Reply to all comments, it creates community and makes people feel important to you
- Big Subscribe button – have it at the end of the video
Types of Youtube Ads Needed For Advertising in Google Ads
The under 6 second ad is needed for sure, and the 60 second ad you also need; the others are just good timeframes for having Youtube ads as tests.
- An ad less than 6 seconds (bumper ad)
- 60 second ad (in-stream ad)
- 8 minute ad
- 30 minute ad