Best Plugins For WordPress SEO
The Best WordPress Plugins For SEO
Here are the best and most up-to-date plugins for WordPress SEO. They help you manage and optimize page speed, page weight, critical rendering path, wording, keyword density, keyword linking and quantity linking. They help with security and SSL, redirecting image paths, and modifying image alt tags, title tags, and image names along with proper use of headings and content readability.
Proper use of all these plugins will probably require about 25 hours of your time.
- MUST-HAVE – PLUGINS FOR WORDPRESS WEBSITES
- Wordfence – The best website firewall software there is for website security, tells you a ton of data about who is on the site, their IP addresses, blocks based on location etc… great tool, must have on every site
- Really Simple SSL – Installing an SSL and having problems? This might solve it.
- Yoast – Best SEO plugin (though it’s parameters for titles and descriptions indicator bar seems to always be 10-30 characters off
- Contact Form 7 – Best for forms, best 2 step form as well (or Ninja Forms)
- Elementor – Get the pro version
- Remove Query Strings From Static Resources
- Above The Fold Optimization
- Page Speed Optimization – (the best one)
- LuckyWP Table of Contents
And here is a Master List of SEO Tools I have made for anyone who wants to see everything I use.