Wichita Website Page Speed Load Time Optimization Service
Sites must have a minimum score of about 80 for desktop users and mobile users, you can use Google Page Speed Insights tool to determine the page speed of a website. Below is a guide and some tips and trick on how to manage and optimize page speed for a website.
WEBSITE PAGE LOAD SPEED ONLINE TOOLS:
- PageSpeed Insights – Best website resource for website performance
- Moble Friendly Test – test for mobile device friendliness
- WebPagetest – good place for testing website performance using different devices and connection types
- WebPagetest Speed Index – explanation of how the Speed Index is calculated
- Gift Of Speed – Master of page speed optimization from the Netherlands
https://www.udacity.com/course/website-performance-optimization–ud884 – free online course from Udacity (sponsored by google), this is one of the best online educational classrooms, and most of the beginner classes are free.
Other Website Page Speed Test Tools
Website Load Time & Page Speed Optimization (Mobile & Desktop)
Page speed is a ranking factor and conversion rate factor in a website. People are likely to leave a website if it takes more than 7 seconds to load, 4 seconds on average and through optimization a website can load in 1 second.
- Compress text content
- Minimize CCS style scripts
- Reorganize the loading of all scripts (optimize the critical rendering path)
- Resize all images to hash-code
- Test mobile and desktop versions for 90%+ page-speed score in Google Insights